Repairs & Maintenance
We have a team of experienced trade’s people who carry out repairs and maintenance to the properties we manage. As soon as you become aware of any maintenance issues please contact us.
Reporting Maintenance Issues.
Release acts promplty to have maintenance issues dealt with, to report a problem:
- Check the maintenance problem solving tips page to ensure you are unable to fix the issue.
- To report an issue fill in the Online Maintenance Form or print and send in a copy of the Maintenance PDF Form via one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 03 5222 4808
- Post: PO Box 1642, Geelong VIC 3220
- In Person: GEELONG: 88 Pakington Street, Geelong West | LARA: 4, 1-11 Station Lake Road, Lara.
- If you request a tradesperson to attend the property without permission from Release you may be requested to pay the account.
- It is a provision of the Residential Tenancy Act 1997 that tenants advise of any maintenance issues that occur during the tenancy. If you do not, you could be liable for additional costs to the owner from damage caused.
The list below states what is deemed URGENT. If you have one of these issues out of hours please call the Urgent Maintenance Mobile 0428 488 564.
- Burst hot water unit
- A blocked/broken toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- A serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential services or appliance provided by the landlord for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase