We have a team of experienced trade’s people who carry out repairs and maintenance to the properties we manage. As soon as you become aware of any maintenance issues please contact us.
Reporting Maintenance Issues.
Release acts promplty to have maintenance issues dealt with, to report a problem:
- Check the maintenance problem solving tips page to ensure you are unable to fix the issue.
- To report an issue, fill in the Online Maintenance Form below, or print and send in a copy of the Maintenance PDF Form via one of the following methods:
- Post: PO Box 1642, Geelong VIC 3220
- In Person: GEELONG: 88 Pakington Street, Geelong West | LARA: 4, 1-11 Station Lake Road, Lara.
- If you request a tradesperson to attend the property without permission from Release you may be requested to pay the account.
- It is a provision of the Residential Tenancy Act 1997 that tenants advise of any maintenance issues that occur during the tenancy. If you do not, you could be liable for additional costs to the owner from damage caused.
The list below states what is deemed URGENT. If you have one of these issues out of hours please call the Urgent Maintenance Mobile
Geelong Office – 0428 488 564
Lara Office – 0447 138 337
Urgent repairs must be done immediately because they make the property unsafe or difficult to live in.
Anything on this list is legally defined as an urgent repair:
- Burst water service
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- An essential service or appliance for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering is not working
- The gas, electricity or water supply is not working
- A cooling appliance or service provided by the rental provider is not working
- The property does not meet minimum standards
- A safety-related device, such as a smoke alarm or pool fence, is not working
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working and causes a lot of water to be wasted
- Any fault or damage in the property that makes it unsafe or insecure, including pests, mould or damp caused by or related to the building structure
- A serious problem with a lift or staircase.
After Hours: If urgent repairs occur after hours (and they fit into this list or similar) please contact the Release Urgent Maintenance Mobile: 0428 488 564 -please leave a message if not answered. A staff member will return your call and try to rectify the situation. Please note, this phone cannot receive SMS Messages.
If you do not receive a response back after a short period of time, please contact the trade you need and discuss the urgent repair with them. This is to be used only in extreme emergencies only.
(Please note, for replacement of lost keys, damage to locks, etc cost will be incurred by renters)
Please note: If the repairs are not urgent or are not the Rental Providers responsibility and you request for a trade’s person to attend, you may be required to pay the account.
Renter Maintenance Request Form
Please fill in as much detail as possible.