The list below states what is deemed URGENT. If you have one of these issues out of hours please call the Urgent Maintenance Mobile.
Please ensure you leave a detailed voicemail with your name, phone number, the property address and a detailed description of the maintenance. Please note: SMS messages cannot be received.
If you are calling between 10pm and 6am and the matter cannot wait due to the property being unsafe or damage being caused, please contact the recommended trades below or leave a voicemail message on the urgent maintenance number below.
Lara Office – 0447 138 337
A renter must contact the agent as soon as possible to ask for an urgent repair to be made.
Anything on this list is legally defined as an urgent repair:
- Burst water service
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- An essential service or appliance for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering is not working
- The gas, electricity or water supply is not working
- A cooling appliance or service provided by the rental provider is not working
- The property does not meet minimum standards
- A safety-related device, such as a smoke alarm or pool fence, is not working
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working and causes a lot of water to be wasted
- Any fault or damage in the property that makes it unsafe or insecure, including pests, mould or damp caused by or related to the building structure
- A serious problem with a lift or staircase.
Urgent Maintenance Contacts (in the event of an extreme emergency, you have the Authority to contact our approved trades below)
(Please note, for replacement of lost keys, damage to locks, etc cost will be incurred by renters)
Please note: If the repairs are not urgent or are not the Rental Providers responsibility and you request for a trade’s person to attend, you may be required to pay the account.