We have a team of experienced trade’s people who carry out repairs and maintenance to the properties we manage. As soon as you become aware of any maintenance issues please contact us.
Reporting Maintenance Issues.
Release acts promplty to have maintenance issues dealt with, to report a problem:
- Check the maintenance problem solving tips page to ensure you are unable to fix the issue.
- To report an issue, fill in the Online Maintenance Form below, or print and send in a copy of the Maintenance PDF Form via one of the following methods:
- In Person: 88 Pakington Street, Geelong West
- Email to your Property Manager: Find your Property Manager here
- If you request a tradesperson to attend the property without permission from Release you may be requested to pay the account.
- It is a provision of the Residential Tenancy Act 1997 that tenants advise of any maintenance issues that occur during the tenancy. If you do not, you could be liable for additional costs to the owner from damage caused.
(Please note, for replacement of lost keys, damage to locks, etc cost will be incurred by renters)
Renter Maintenance Request Form
Please fill in as much detail as possible.